Baader Multipurpose Quick Release Finder Bracket - IV
- Baader Multipurpose Finder Bracket MQR-IV
- The MQR-IV Finder Bracket has a quick release functionality for fast removal
- Fits all 60 mm Finder Scopes
- Maximum Diameter of 72 mm
- Fits Vixen Style, Synta, and Celestron dovetails
- The Baader Multipurpose Finder Bracket comes standard with a Baader Base
The Baader Multipurpose Quick Release Finder Bracket is a great accessory for your scope, and the big brother of the Quick Release brackets. It will allow you to very quickly set up your finder scope on your main telescope OTA, then later remove it when you are packing up for the night. If you are a bit careful about doing this, you can also preserve the alignment between your finder and telescope, so you will not have to realign it each night. It will fit all 60 mm Finder scopes, and accept a maximum diameter tube of 72 mm. Has six handy adjustment screws with nylon tips to align your finder or other scope. A handy and well-made Baader accessory which will pay for itself quickly!