Celestron NEAF Demo - Save Big!
This item is from the Celestron booth at the NEAF Astronomy Show on April 9/10, 2016. It was shipped to the show from the manufacturer as a new item, unpacked, and shown to the crowd over the weekend, and then re-packed and sold to High Point. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you buy this product:
- We assume all NEAF 2016 demos will have a condition rating of 9.5 to 10 when it ships to the buyer. Each item will be inspected upon arrival at our warehouse, and if the condition isn’t as expected, we will notify the buyer before we ship to give you a chance to cancel or negotiate.
- All NEAF 2016 Demo items come with the full manufacturer’s warranty.
- SHIPMENT: This item will NOT ship until April 14/15, since obviously, it will be busy being oooh’d and ahhh’d by NEAF goers or be in transit until then. You will receive a confirmation email when your purchase ships, just like always. If you have any questions, give us a call or start a chat.
Celestron TrailSeeker 10 X 42 Binoculars
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Celestron TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.