Imaging Source DBK 31AU03.AS Color USB CCD Camera C/CS Mount DBK31AU03AS
- Imaging Source DBK31AU03.AS Color USB Astronomy Camera.
- Well suited for color astrophotography.
- Exceptionally high frame rate that "freezes" atmospheric turbulence.
- The Imaging Source DBK31AU03.AS Color CCD Camera has a Sony ICX204AK progressive scan CCD Sensor.
- 1024 x 768 pixel array.
Capture breath taking planetary and lunar images, in color with the Imaging Source DBK31AU03.AS Color USB Astronomy Camera. On slower, less sensitive cameras atmospheric turbulence can plague your camera. With the exceptionally high frame rate on the DBK31AU03AS, it actually "freezes" the atmospheric turbulence. The advanced progressive scan CCD provides spectacular resolution compared to inferior webcam and CMOS type imagers. This imager is perfect for people just beginning imaging of Solar System objects and requires no need to capture individual RGB frames.
- Video formats @ FPS- 1024 x 768, BY8 (RAW) @ 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 FPS 1024 x 768, UYVY @ 15, 7.5, 3.75 FPS
- Dynamic range- 8 bit
- IR cut filter - No
- Optical Interface Type - Progressive scan
- Format- 1/3"
- Resolution- H: 1024 pixel, V: 768 pixel
- Max. temperature (operation): -5 deg.C to 45 deg.C
- Max. temperature (storage): -20 deg.C to 60 deg.C
- Max. humidity (operation)- 20 % to 80 % non-condensing
- Max. humidity (storage)- 20 % to 95 % non-condensing
- Lens mount- C/CS mount
- Connector type- USB
- Supply voltage- 4.5 VDC to 5.5 VDC (via USB cable)
- Current consumption- Approx. 500 mA at 5 VDC
- Shutter (exposure time)- 1/10,000 second to 60 minutes
- Gain- 0 dB to 36 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x L)- 50.6mm x 50.6mm x 50mm (1.99" x 1.99" x 1.96")
- Weight- 265 g (9.3 oz)