Imaging Source DMK 31AU03.AS Monochrome USB CCD Camera C/CS Mount DMK31AU03AS
- Imaging Source DMK31AU03.AS Monochrome USB Astronomy Camera.
- Well suited to black and white astrophotography.
- Up to 60 minutes exposure is possible.
- Comes with the monochrome Sony ICX204AL progressive scan CCD chip with a 1/3" format, 1024 x 768 pixel array.
Well suited to black and white astrophotography, The Imaging Source DMK31AU03.AS Monochrome USB Astronomy Camera aids in capturing very fast imaging sequences. Capturing loss less and uncompressed images sequences is made possible with the IC Capture.AS which is a comprehensive software package. With this comprehensive software you can also write the image sequences to a disk as AVI files or as a series of singular bitmaps.
Included with the DMK31AU03.AS is a monochrome Sony ICX204AL progressive scan CCD chip. This CCD chip produces a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels with its 1/3" format and can assist in very long exposure time, up to 60 minutes, with minimal noise. Because of the tremendously high quality Sony ICX204AL CCD chip, it can also be used in other scientific, medical and industrial image processing applications.
- Video formats @ FPS- 1024 x 768, Y800 @ 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 FPS
- Dynamic range- 8 bit
- IR cut filter - No
- Optical Interface Type - Progressive scan
- Format- 1/3"
- Resolution- H: 1024 pixel, V: 768 pixel
- Max. temperature (operation): -5 deg.C to 45 deg.C
- Max. temperature (storage): -20 deg.C to 60 deg.C
- Max. humidity (operation)- 20 % to 80 % non-condensing
- Max. humidity (storage)- 20 % to 95 % non-condensing
- Lens mount- C/CS mount
- Connector type- USB
- Supply voltage- 4.5 VDC to 5.5 VDC (via USB cable)
- Current consumption- Approx. 500 mA at 5 VDC
- Shutter (exposure time)- 1/10,000 second to 60 minutes
- Gain- 0 dB to 36 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x L)- 50.6mm x 50.6mm x 50mm (1.99" x 1.99" x 1.96")
- Weight- 265 g (9.3 oz)