The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope has a geared stand with an arm that allows you to place the microscope directly over larger objects. Built to perform at low and medium magnifications this steroscopic microscope performs.
The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope has a trinocular head with a third optical channel that allows users to perform photomicrography. Here you can snap images or project the image to a screen for a large group of individuals to observe.
The mount of the Konus Crystal Pro Microscope is geared for precise movement. You can adjust the mount vertically and laterally. This mount allows you to easily swing the microscope over large objects and specimens for the best micro view possible.
The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope does not come with any illumination, howerver, there are incident and direct illumination sources available.
Konus Crystal Pro Features
- 45 Angled binocular viewing with 360 revolving base
- Separate 3rd optical path for general photomicrography
- Simultaneous viewing and display to computer/projector/television screen possible
- Achromatic 0.7-4.5x zoom objective gives 7-45x magnification
- 10x Magnification eyepieces
- High-quality hard coated optics
- Universal mounting stand with articulating arm reaches maximum table height of 11.8" (30cm) and maximum lateral displacement of 21.6" (55cm)
- Optionally-available incident and direct light illumination sources