The Mag Fiber series of Monopods comprise a revolutionary design by combining the strength of magnesium and carbon fiber. The 694 4-Section MagFiber monopod is crafted from carbon fiber using an exclusive, patented process. Under intense pressure, extra long carbon fibers are combined with resin to produce a stronger tube that absorbs more vibration -- and with a wall thickness of only 1.2 millimeters!
Manfrotto engineers have also replaced all aluminum components with magnesium. The switch represents a lateral move in sturdiness, yet a substantial gain in strength and overall reduction of weight. The 694 is very user-friendly, with quick-action adjustable lever locks that instantly secure leg extensions in place with no slippage or rotation. The 694 comes with a wrist strap and camera platform with dual 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch camera fixing screw.
- Four-section, lightweight carbon fiber and magnesium locking collars monopod
- Quick-action adjustable lever locks that instantly secure leg extensions in place with no slippage or rotation
- Wrist strap for secure and convenient operation
- Camera platform with dual 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch camera fixing screw
- 65-inch maximum height, 11-pound maximum load