The Orion Sirius EQ-G Computerized Mount satisfies the need for an affordable GoTo mount that's less hefty than the Orion Atlas EQ-G mount, but still capable of supporting approximately a 30-lb. load for visual or photographic applications. The Orion Sirius Mount has precision GoTo pointing capability, the Orion Sirius EQ-G makes a terrific upgrade into the high-tech realm of effortless, electronic object acquisition!
With the Orion Sirius Computerized Mount you can select from 13,400+ celestial objects using the intuitive menus on the hand controller, or take a tour of the finest celestial showpieces. The internal dual-axis stepper motors of the Orion Sirius Go-To Mount slew your telescope at up to 3.4 degrees per second.
- Heavy Duty German Equitorial mount rated for loads up to 30 pounds.
- Sturdy tripod features extendable, 1.5" diameter stainless steel legs.
- Computerized Go-To Hand controller with over 13,000 object database.
- CCD autoguider port for imaging.
- Periodic Error Control (PEC).
- Illuminated polar axis scope.
- Includes dovetail mounting bar for attachment of tube rings.