- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
High Point 2" Photo & Visual Coma Corrector For Newtonian Telescope - HPS-COMA
High Point has discontinued the 2" Photo & Visual Coma Corrector For Newtonian Telescope, and we are out of stock. Here is a link to the Coma Correctors we carry at High Point. Hopefully, you can find a proper replacement in this selection. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-266-9590 or send an email, and we will be happy to help you. Thank you!
High Point 2" Coma Corrector For Newtonian Telescopes
New from High Point is the 2" Coma Corrector for fast Newtonian Telescopes. Check out the features and specifications below:
- Beautifully anodized body
- Significantly reduces coma and field curvature that occurs with Newtonian Telescopes
- The Coma Corrector from High Point works quite well with Newtonian telescopes that have a f/3 - f/6 focal ratio and is optimized for Newtonians possessing a f/4.5 focal ratio
- This coma corrector can be used for both visual and photographic applications
- High Point's 2" Coma Corrector accepts 2" filters
- Equipped with a brass compression ring this coma corrector will not mar your eyepieces
- Carefully designed the High Point Coma Corrector delivers a magnification factor of only 1.1x
Using the High Point Coma Corrector is easy. For visual use simply use the coma corrector as shown in the primary picture with both the nose piece and extension tube connected. For photographic use unscrew the extension tube from the optical nose piece, attach the (included) m48 - T2-ring to the optical nose piece and connect your DSLR camera. Note: you must have a T-ring specific to your camera in order to attach it to the included m48 - T2-ring.
There you have it, a beautifully crafted Coma Corrector at an amazing price!