- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager - 44421
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager
The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture snapshot images or video with your microscope and your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so images can be viewed on your computer screen. Perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups and will work with virtually all microscopes.
NOTE: Although software that comes with this microscope is Windows only, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later (newer) versions. To use on a MAC you'll need a 3rd-party photo capture software.
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager Features:
- View and/or capture snapshot images or video with your computer
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope
- 2 megapixel sensor resolution with USB 2.0 cable attached
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so you can view comfortably on your computer screen
- UVC Plug and Play driver
- CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture when using the Imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and W-7 operating systems
- Provides comfortable viewing by yourself or by small groups, plus allows microscope images to be transferred directly to your PC for storage