- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Atik EFW2.2 Electronic Filter Wheel - 7-Position, 36mm - ATK0176FW
Atik 36 mm Electronic Filter Wheel
This product is the Atik 36 mm Filter size Electronic Filter Wheel.
This new Filter Wheel employs exchangeable filter disks, allowing for multiple combinations, and has large 54 mm openings on both sides. With these features, EFW2.2 Filter Wheel can easily support sensors up to full frame (35 mm) format. The Atik Filter Wheel also features a slick design, with a slim and lightweight profile. For example, the distance between any Atik camera and the wheel itself is 0 mm, while still maintaining the possibility of rotating the camera to any desired position. Total extra backfocus needed will be only 22 mm.
For the Atik Electronic Filter Wheel product line, the filter disk size options include 5 x 50.8 mm, 5 x 2" mounted, 7 x 36 mm, and 9 x 1.25" mounted.
As for software, the EFW2.2 has an ASCOM compliant driver, so that ANT compliant software can control it. Additionally, the EFW2.2 can be controlled by Atik's Artemis Capture software, for easy, simple, efficient operation.
Included With The Atik Electronic Filter Wheel (EFW2.2) In The Box:
- Filter Wheel: EFW2.2 body with your choice of filter disk
- 2" adapter
- Hex key kit
- Screws, plastic washers, and o-rings (with specific disk options)
- Control Cable: 3-meter long USB cable
- Power: 1.8-meter long battery power connector
- Interface: Mini USB type
- Power: 12 VDC, 0.3 A (max)
- Weight: approx. 500 gr
- CD-ROM with drivers, software, and User's Manual (PDF)
- Quickstart Guide (paper)