- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Atik EFW2.2 Electronic Filter Wheel - 9 Position, 1.25" - ATK0085
Atik EFW2.2 Electronic Filter Wheel
with 9 Position Carousel for 1.25" Filters
The Atik EFW2.2 Electronic Filter Wheel is slim & lightweight, with just 22mm of extra back focus! In fact, the distance between any Atik camera and the EFW2.2 Filter Wheel is zero millimeters (0 mm) while still allowing you to rotate your camera to any position required for the best shot. This model comes with a 9-position carousel for standard 1.25" threaded filters, however, should you decide to change the size of your filters at some point, there are three other disks available that are interchangeable.
The Atik EFW2.2 features a mechanical location system to ensure that your filters are always in the exact same position every time. This is especially important when flat-field imaging! If you know that the optical characteristics are the same from frame to frame, then you can more easily handle any anomalies (like dust) that appear.
As for software, the Atik EFW2.2 has an ASCOM compliant driver, so that ANY compliant software can control it. Additionally, the EFW2.2 can be controlled by Atik's Artemis Capture software, for easy, simple, efficient operation.
Atik EFW2.2 System Requirements
- Pentium III PC with 128MB RAM
- Windows 10/Vista/Win7/Win8 (not RT)
- CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port
Atik Electronic Filter Wheel (EFW2.2) Package Contents
- EFW2.2 Filter Wheel body
- Carousel: 9 Position, 1.25"
- 2" Adapter
- Hex key kit
- Screws, plastic washers, and o-rings
- Control Cable: Ten foot long USB cable
- Power: 6 foot long battery power connector
- Interface: Mini USB type
- Power: 12 VDC, 0.3 A (max)
- Weight: approx. 1.1 pounds
- CD-ROM with drivers, software, and User's Manual (PDF)
- Quickstart Guide (paper)