- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader Planetarium Hyperion 2.25X Zoom Barlow - HYP-BARLOW
Free Threaded Eyepiece Case with Purchase!
Free Eyepiece Case
Receive a free eyepiece case when you buy this eyepiece from High Point Scientific! You will love the way the two piece “bolt-style” case threads together to securely protect your new eyepiece from dust, moisture, and scratches during storage.
Baader 2.25X Hyperion Zoom Barlow
Baader Planetarium Hyperion Zoom Barlow 2.25X HYP-BARLOW
- Baader Planetarium 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow with T-Adapter is presented in a 1.25" barrel format and allows for a clear aperture of 13.2 mm
- Included with the 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow is a T-adapter to mate with an optional camera T-Ring to create a 2.25X photo projection lens
- Also included with the 2.25X Triplet Hyperion is an adapter to accept a Baader Hyperion Zoom eyepiece or other eyepieces with standard 1.25" threads
- The Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow has a high quality design, corrected for aberrations, coma, and astigmatism
- In order to change the levels of magnification on the 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Barlow you can use optional 1.25" T-Thread spacers
The Baader 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow produces better performance using Hyperion Zoom Eyepieces. This Barlow can turn your Hyperion Zoom 8mm-24mm into a 3.5 - 10.5 mm eyepiece in an instant. If you don't already have the HYP-ZOOM eyepiece, you might prefer to purchase the Baader Zoom Eyepiece and Barlow Kit.
The included T-2 adapter allows coupling to any of the 1.25" eyepiece holder or can be directly linked to a 1.25" eyepieces threads with other included adapters. Basically, any eyepiece designed with a 1.25" thread can be used allowing a wide variety of configurations to suit your needs when using the Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow. When using a photo projection lens, use a T-Ring which connects to the T-Adapter.
Baader Planetarium 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow Features:
- Enables dual 2" / 1.25" Barrel configuration with all Baader Hyperion clickstop Zooms
- Threaded for standard 1.25" filters
- Optically matched for perfect optical performance with Hyperion 8-24 mm Clickstop Zoom
- Anastigmatic flat field design
- Modular Design
- Air-spaced triplet lens
- Fully internally blackened and baffled to eliminate stray light reflections