- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader PAN-EQ-Clamp V190 - PAN-EQV
Baader PAN EQ Clamp for 3" Losmandy / Vixen Style Dovetails
The Baader PAN EQ Clamp for Losmandy / Vixen Style Dovetails is a multi-functional saddle plate (clamp) which is compatible with various plates and dovetail rails.
Baader PAN EQ Clamp for Dovetails - Features:
- 190 mm long EQ (Vixen) clamp (saddle plate) with two brass thrust clamps
- PAN clamping jaws, rib milled for optimized contact pressure
- Integrated D-style (Losmandy) dovetail converts each D clamping arrangement to an EQ (Vixen) clamp
- The multiple hole pattern allows mounting to the following brands: Vixen, 10Micron, Astro- Physics, Takahashi, and Losmandy
- In addition, the 190 PAN EQ - clamp can be attached to suitable tube clamps (e.g. from Astro-Physics and TEC) by means of slots at both ends. Various other drillings and holes allow for attachment of customer's own designs (e.g. to all Baader guide scope clamps)
The heavy duty non-rotating brass thrust clamps are adjusted by the use of handy knurled knobs. The material combination of brass and anodized aluminum or steel is ideal for achieving the best clamping action possible.
Baader PAN EQ Clamp can be used as a reducing adapter, to enable attachment of EQ (Vixen) rails to any 3" (Losmandy) clamping arrangement.
Customer Note: The photo shows some attachments in semi-transparent form, for illustration purposes. This product consist of the Saddle Clamp mechanism only!