- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 1.25" Round Mounted - C-1
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 1.25"
Use the Astronomik multi-coated (MC) Glass Filter if your imager's focal plane needs to remain parfocal with other Astronomik filters. Multi-coating prohibits undesirable reflections. The MC Glass Filter substitutes for a UV-IR blocker provided your system doesn't have refracting elements.
This filter also protects your imaging system from dust. Since the filter doesn't alter the spectral transmittance of your system, it won't modify the colors. It provides an excellent method for keeping dust off your optics or sensor.
The Astronomik MC Clear Filter is made in Germany and is constructed via a sophisticated process identical to that used to make all other Astronomik filters. The coating features the same scratch resistance, while the substrate boasts the same high level of quality. Therefore, the MC Clear Filter is parfocal with all Astronomik filter designs and serves as a suitable dust protector for the front of DSLR cameras or for Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems without adjusting spectral characteristics, and with no decrease in optical performance.
Astronomik 1.25" MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with any Astronomik filter
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Fully resistant to scratches, aging and high humidity levels
- This filter is diffraction limited and will not lessen your telescope's optical performance
- Filters from Astronomik come in a superior quality, durable storage case
- All Astronomik filters made after 2008 have a new design that completely eliminates any kind of halo or weird reflection