- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS CCD Canon EOS-R XL Clip Filter - CLSCCD-EOS-R-XL
Astronomik CLS CCD Light Pollution Filter - Canon EOS R XL Clip Format
- This Astronomik CLS CCD Filter is a light pollution suppression filter in EOS R XL clip format compatible with Canon EOS R and RP full frame mirrorless cameras
- Operation using this filter does not require any housing modifications
- Insertion requires only a finger while removal is done with the aid of an included small hook
- Eliminates the orange glare resulting from urban light pollution by allowing the largest area of visible light and H-Alpha emissions to pass through while obstructing mercury and sodium-vapor light sources
- Permits nearly 100% transmission in the 450 nm to 520 nm range
- Optimally suited for deep sky imaging with telescopes and photo lenses of all apertures that have f/3 focal ratios and above
- Parfocal with all other Astronomik filters
- All Astronomik filters contain multi-layer coatings for protection against the adverse effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- German-designed for supreme optical quality!
More About the Astronomik CLS CCD EOS R XL Clip Filter
This Astronomik CLS CCD Canon EOS R XL Full Frame Clip Filter is suitable for astronomical use under light-polluted conditions and is compatible with Canon EOS R and RP mirrorless cameras. CLS-CCD filters highlight the contrast between celestial objects and the background. Due to a wider transmission curve when compared with UHC filters, this filter will transmit a larger amount of light. Stars will be less dimmed. This filter has been optimized to block as much artificial light as possible and simultaneously provide the best performance for desirable wavelengths.
Blocks the spectral lines from mercury and sodium-vapor sources such as street lamps, while permitting a large portion of desirable visible light and h-alpha emissions to pass, thereby eliminating most of the encompassing light pollution that can tarnish your images. Enhanced for use with all aperture lenses, working at f/3 and above.
Additional uses for the Astronomik CLS-CCD Light Pollution Filter include easier resolution of Double Stars, and color imaging from emission line data in the Luminance channel. This 1 mm thick CLS-CCD Filter, like all Astronomik filters, is parfocal with all other Astronomik filters. Diffraction limited, this filter will not compromise your telescope's optical performance! It is also highly resistant to blemishes caused by scratching, aging or high humidity. Astronomik filters arrive in a plastic storage container that is both high-quality and durable.
Astronomik EOS R/RP Clip Filter System
Designed for mirrorless full frame Canon EOS R and RP cameras for use in both metropolitan and suburban viewing areas, Astronomik EOS R XL clip filters offer quick and easy no-tool installation, and come with a small hook to help with filter removal. This filter does not require any housing modifications to enable use.
Mounting your Astronomik EOS R XL clip filter can be accomplished using only your fingers. Simply slide into place until flush, reinstall the camera lens, and you are set. The included filter removal tool is only needed in the beginning to get it out far enough to grasp. Once this happens, you can use your fingers to completely withdraw the filter and put it back in its storage case.
- 95% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 95% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 95% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Allows light emissions from 450 nm to 540 nm, as well as from 640 nm to 690 nm, to pass