- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 50 mm Round - C-50R
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 50 mm Round
Astronomik MC Clear Glass filters protect your imaging system from dust. The quality of the MC filter substrate, as well as its scratch resistance, is similar to all other filters offered by Astronomik. In addition, this filter features multi-coatings to eliminate undesired reflections. It does not obstruct IR or UV and is best suited for telescope systems without any refracting elements.
This is the optimal filter for when it is required to keep the focal plane of your imaging system in the same location as other Astronomik filters. These latter filters will stay parfocal with your imaging system when the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter is used.
Made in Germany using the exact same sophisticated process used to create all other Astronomik filters, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter boasts the same scratch resistance and high quality substrate. This makes the MC Clear Filter parfocal with all other Astronomik filter models and allows it to serve as a satisfactory dust protector for the front of DSLR cameras as well as Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems without modifying the spectral characteristics or losing any of your system's optical performance.
Astronomik 50 mm MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with any other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Offers complete scratch, aging and high humidity resistance
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope
- Astronomik filters are delivered with a durable plastic storage case of superior quality
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection