- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - EOS Clip - C-EOS
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filters
The main purpose of MC Clear Glass filters from Astronomik is to keep dust from accumulating on your imaging system. The substrate quality of the MC filter, as well as its resistance to scratching, is akin to that of other filters available from Astronomik. Furthermore, multi-coatings on this filter eradicate unwanted reflections. MC Clear Glass filters do not block IR or UV and are optimally equipped for telescope systems completely lacking refracting elements.
This is the ideal filter for when it is required to keep the focal plane of your imaging system in the same location as other Astronomik filters. These latter filters will stay parfocal with your imaging system when the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter is used.
As the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter is manufactured in Germany using an advanced process identical to the process used to produce all other Astronomik filters, it shares the same scratch resistance and supreme quality substrate. This means the MC Clear Filter is parfocal with all other Astronomik filters, enabling it to take on the role of dust protector for the front of Digital SLR cameras, along with Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian, and Maksutov systems without the spectral characteristics being adjusted, or experiencing a drop in the optical performance of your system.
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with all other Astronomik filter models
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Completely resistant to scratching, as well as the effects of aging and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not compromise your telescope's optical performance
- Filters from Astronomik arrive with a long-lasting, high quality plastic storage container
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection
Astronomik Clip-Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of the Canon EOS in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! Excluding the EF-S series, all Canon system lenses, as well as all M42 and T2 lens adapters, are compatible with the Astronomik EOS Clip Filter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.