Dobsonian Dust Covers
- Case/Cover Dimensions (LxWxH): 10" Diameter
- Known to Fit: 8" Dobsonian Telescopes
- Case/Cover Dimensions (LxWxH): 12" Diameter
- Known to Fit: 10" Dobsonian Telescopes
- Case/Cover Dimensions (LxWxH): 18" Diameter
- Known to Fit: 16" Dobsonian Telescopes
Dust falling on a telescope’s optics can be one of the most obtrusive parts of viewing the night sky. It is understandable that cleanliness plays a large part in astronomy. While it is impossible to keep all dust off a telescope’s optics, Astrozap has a telescope accessory that is great to keep that dust from settling on your telescope optics between observation sessions.
The Astrozap Dust Covers for Dobsonians are proudly made in the USA and are made from a cotton and nylon blend. The sewed in elastic strap will allow the dust cover to fit snugly over the open end of a Newtonian style telescope. This will keep much of the dust out and protect the optics from dust accumulation on the primary and secondary mirrors. This will give sharper images and keep the type of cleanliness that won’t call for an observation session to be cut short.