- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader 2" Astro Amici 90º Diagonal Prism with BBHS® Coating - AMICI-DX2
Baader 2" 90º Deluxe Amici Diagonal w/BBHS® Coating
- Optimally equipped for night sky observation at high magnification.
- Hard silver-coating offers protection against damage from aging. Manufactured by Zeiss standard, this diagonal is astro quality.
- Comes with a 2" ClickLock clamp and 2" nosepiece.
Baader BBHS® Reflective Properties
This 90º 2" Diagonal Prism features Baader's exclusive BBHS® (Broad Band Hard Silver) reflection coatings. Baader has been primarily using BBHS coatings on their highest quality grade 2" Sitall Star Diagonals, as well as with the T2 Sitall Star Diagonal when the housing contains male and female T-2 threads in order to decrease the optical path for the use of binoculars, and to provide peak adaptation variability along with increased light throughput compared to any standard 1.25" star diagonal. When applied to Baader's zero expansion glass-cermaics Sitall substrates, these multiple hard silver deposited layers are sealed by a set of dielectric layers for long-lasting durability. This coating technology advancement means the life of Baader BBHS® coating is equal to that of high qualty AlSiO2 coating, matching standard aluminum coated diagonals and telescope mirrors, which have been in wide use for several years, in durability. However, when up against the 50 layer all dielectric coatings used on the 2" ClickLock Star Diagonal, the spectral bandpass of the BBHS® coatings is much wider.
Baader Planetarium 90º 2" Amici Diagonal Prism Specifications
- Optical Design: Erecting prism
- Inner Connection (Lens Side): 2" M48, M55 thread
- Outer Connection (Lens Side): 2" barrel, dovetail ring, S58
- Inner Connection (Eyepiece/Camera Side): 2", thread, clamp, M55
- Reflection Surface: Sealed BBHS coating
- AR-Coating: Phantom Coating® group
- Image Orientation: Erect image, non-reversed
- Optical Tube Length: 80
- Clamping System: ClickLock
- Deflection Angle: 90º
- Clear Aperture: 44 mm