- This Clicklock Eyepiece Holder eliminates eyepiece wobble.
- Baader has designed the holder to be a 3-point clamp action.
- The holder is compatible with standard 1.25" eyepieces and accessories.
- It includes two knurled screws and brass compression ring to firmly hold accessories.
- This eyepiece holder comes with a spring-bronze clamp ring and dual stainless thumbscrews.
- Baader's Deluxe Clamping Eyepiece Holder has an ultra low profile, taking up 1 mm of length.
- Included in the holder is an internal 2" thread.
- The Deluxe clamping holder can be threaded directly to an SCT.
- The Baader Eyepiece Holder works as variable length T-thread adapter.
- The Eyepiece holder has an adjustable length of 31.5 mm (1.24") to 42.5 mm (1.67").
- On one side of the holder, there are female T-threads and the other side has made T-threads.
- The outer portion of the unit cannot be used alone.
- This Baader Planetarium eyepiece revolver can be used on most scopes even when inserted into a diagonal.
- This shape of the revolver is a concave dish and compact.
- The revolver can hold four eyepieces of different magnifications.
- Using this revolver allows you to switch between magnifications in seconds.
- This Baader Clicklock Clamp was made to replace stock eyepiece clamps.
- The 2" Clicklock clamp is compatible with telescopes that have 2" SCT threads.
- Using this eliminates the need for thumbscrews or bulky holders.
- Rotating the clamp with lock and unlock accessories into place.
- The Baader Planetarium Clicklock Adapter is made for telescopes with a 3.25" thread.
- The Clicklock Adapter design does not call for thumbscrews.
- A wrench is included to help adjusting the rotation of the clamp.
- Baader's Clicklock adapter accepts 2" eyepieces and accessories.
- A gentle 20 degree rotation will securely clamp 2" accessories.
- Baader's ClickLock clamp is made to work with Celestron/Skywatcher equipment using 56 mm threads.
- The ClickLock extension has zero sag or misalignment, even with large accessories.
- This includes compression rings to protect the 2" accessories from marring or damage.
- This Clicklock Clamp is designed for Takahashi (M72 Thread) refractors.
- Adding this clamp replaces the stock Takahashi eyepiece holder.
- A simple twist locks and unlocks the eyepiece in place.
- The Clicklock clamp does not need thumbscrews.
- This Baader Eyepiece Holder is meant to attach T-2 male threads.
- The eyepiece holder will accept 1.25" standard astronomical eyepieces.
- Baader's eyepiece holder utilizes a single locking screw.
- This black eyepiece holder works as a standard 1.25" accessory.
- This Baader Eyepiece holder is used for attaching to T-2 male threads.
- The holder will hold any 1.25" standard eyepieces.
- The telescope side of the holder has female T-2 threads, and the other side has a 1.25"receptacle with two knurled screws and brass compression ring.
- Baader's holder has a an optical length of 28 mm to 34 mm with a Helical focusing system.
- This ClickLock clamp from Baader is made for Vixen refractors with M60 external threads.
- The internal T-2 threads, means it is compatible with other T-2 system equipment.
- Using this ClickLock clamp is an alternative way to hold eyepieces.
- This Baader clamp is compatible with eyepieces that have an outside diameter of 37 mm.
- The Standard eyepiece from Baader comes with a dust plug and barrel cap.
- The barrel is threaded to accept 2" filters.
- Baader's eyepiece extension has a removable 2” barrel that is fully baffled.
- The optical path of the Baader of the eyepiece extension is 60 mm.
- This 3-point clamping extension helps with centering.
- Using his Click-Lock Clamp is an alternative way to hold eyepieces.
- Included with this clamp is an internal T-2 thread.
- Baader’s Clicklock Clamp is compatible with eyepieces with a 37 mm outside diameters.
- The Zeiss Eyepiece Clamp has M68 male threads on one side.
- One the other side are M68 external threads (Zeiss) and M60 threads (Vixen).
- The clamp as an short profile.
- Baader's eyepiece clamp is in cased in black housing.
- This Baader Adapter is made to connect Hyperion DT Rings and Hyperion Mark III Zoom eyepieces.
- The adapter has the following threads: M43 internal thread for eyepieces and an SP54 external thread.
- The DT Rings to Hyperion Zoom adapter is compatible with the Baader Planetarium and Zeiss brands.
- Baader's adapter has an inner diameter of 42 mm and an outer diameter of 57 mm.
- The Baader Clicklock Clamp is meant to replace the stock Takahashi telescope eyepiece clamp.
- The clamps connect to Takahashi Focusers with M56i x 0.75 threads.
- This Clicklock clamp is made out of thick-walled hard bronze.
- Three-point clamping ensures consistent centering and eliminates wobbling.
- Baader's Clocklock Clamp is designed for specifically for Hexafoc Focusers from Explore Scientific, Bresser, and Omegon.
- The clamp has a M68 x 0.75 male thread.
- The seven components ensure that 2" eyepieces are help securely.
- The Clicklock clamp includes a find focus knob.
- Baader has designed the clamp to have an inner diameter of 50.8 mm (2") and an outer diameter of 68 mm (2.677").