- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader M72 to M82 Hyperion Stepper Ring - HDT72/82
Baader M72 to M82 Hyperion Stepper Ring
- Allows connection between Hyperion eyepieces and larger telescope systems
- For the 2" DSLR filter holder
- Directly connects to all Hyperion eyepieces
- Hyperion DT-ring SP62/M72 is required
Baader M72 to M82 Hyperion Stepper Ring Specifications
- Optical Tube Length: 0.5 mm
- Inner Diameter/Clear Aperture: 72 mm
- Outer Diameter: 85 mm
- Outer Connection (Lens Side): M82
- Inner Connection (Eyepiece/Camera Side): M72
- Compatible Brands: Baader Planetarium
- Type of Adapter: Expanding piece
- Weight: 0.63 oz. (0.018 kg)