- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader UFC Telescope Adapter with S70 Dovetail Ring for C11 & C9.25 Hyperstar - UFC-C11HD
Baader UFC Adapter w/S70 Dovetail Ring for C11 & C9.25 Hyperstar
- Baader S70 UFC Adapter for C11 or C9.25 Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD Hyperstar.
- Adapter for Celestron C11/C9.25 SC and EdgeHD Hyperstar on the telescope side.
- S70 dovetail ring on the camera side.
- Suitable for adapting to the UFC Filter Base as well as UFC extensions via the S70 dovetail.
- Please see description below regarding Hyperstar adaptation.
Important Note on Hyperstar Adaptation
The distances for camera to Hyperstar system adaptation must be made with a precision of at least +/- 0.3 mm in order to prevent image quality deterioration.For example, the Celestron C11 has a 59.7 mm backfocus. In addition, the focus shifts 0.66 mm in the extrafocal direction if you use filters with a 2 mm thickness (since these are typically used for 2"/M48 housings). As a rule of thumb, a filter moves the focus in the extrafocal direction for a third of the filter's thickness. Subtract the flange focal distance of the camera from this value. The leftover distance is adjusted by the UCF and its adapters. Please contact us if you need help.
Baader S70 UFC Adapter for C11/C9.25 Hyperstar Specifications
- Optical Tube Length: 4.1 mm
- Inner Diameter/Clear Aperture: 64.3 mm
- Outer Diameter: 75 mm
- Outer Connection (Eyepiece/Camera Side): S70 dovetail ring