- This Baader Planetarium Off-Axis Guider is specifically designed for use with the RCC-I Coma Corrector.
- With a body measuring 36.5 mm in length, backfocus is set at the theoretical required distance of 91.5 mm for the RCC-I.
- This OAG combined with a Baader t-ring and crossaim eyepiece or guider enables "Off-Axis" guiding with DSLR cameras without having to use extra rings or extensions.
- Axial and radial guidestar are conveniently adjustable without having to loosen the main camera connection.
- Suitable for use with 1.25" autoguiders and guiding eyepieces.
- This Baader Planetarium Off-Axis Guider has been designed for the purpose of directly connecting to the Flip Mirror II Star Diagonal.
- Allows an autoguider camera that is compatible with every mirror position to be attached to the Flip Mirror II.
- Requires 24 mm back focus.
- This is the only prism capable of being tuned so that a particular star is actively centered on the guiding chip.