- Baader MPCC Mark III 2" Coma Corrector for f/4 - f/6 Newtonians
- This Coma Corrector does not require additional back focus & does not increase magnification
- Delivers 12 micron stars across a full 35 mm frame size
- Telescope side is 2" slip-fit, Camera side is 48mm
- Except a T-ring to match your DSLR, no other accessories are needed
- Works with Baader Astro T-2 System components for CCD/CMOS cameras
- Rowe Coma Corrector for f/3.5 to f/6 Newtonian's with long working distance
- Image ratio is 1 : 1
- Focus position is 91.5 mm from T2 thread, 94.5 mm from M48 thread
- Telescope side is 2" with M48 filter thread
- Camera side is M42 and M48
- Triplet design with Baader phantom coatings on each air-to-glass surface
- The Baader Planetarium Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector (MPCC) has been expressly designed for use with f/4 to f/6 focal ratio Newtonian reflectors.
- This Visual and Photographic version comes with a Baader 1.25” T-2 Focusing Eyepiece Holder and VariLock 29 T2 Variable Extension Tube.
- Delivers 12 micron stars across a full 35 mm frame size.
- 2” slip-fit telescope side and 48 mm camera side.
- The only required accessory is a T-ring that corresponds with your DSLR camera.