- This book covers our galaxy and the Universe as a whole in a way that is great for one to fifteen year olds.
- Our Galaxy and the Universe is part of the Twenty-First Century Astronomy Series.
- There are 36 pages in this astronomy book.
- The book dimensions are 8.50 x 11.00 x 0.37.
- This book is a buying guide for sport optics, written by Alan Hale, an industry veteran.
- Sport Optics covers binoculars, riflescopes, or spotting scopes for use in hunting, bird watching, astronomy, and more.
- There are 182 pages in this book from Celestron.
- This is great for beginning and experienced scope users.
- Richard J. Bartlett is the author of the Observer's Guide.
- There are a 174 pages in this guide with an index.
- The guide includes seasonal star charts to be used for 40° latitude.
- The Orion Telescope Observer's Guide covers over 60 astronomical objects.
- John A Read is the author of 50 Things to See on the Moon.
- The dimensions of the book are 8.5" x 0.2" x 8.5".
- 50 Things to See on the Moon contains 50 hand-picked lunar features.
- Great for new astronomers or young adults looking to learn more about the Moon.
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!