- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron 7 X 50 Cometron Binoculars - 71198
What We Like About the Celestron Cometron 7x50 Binoculars
- The wide 6.8° apparent field of view of the Celestron Cometron 7 x 50 binoculars shows you the big picture. Many times, a pair of 7x50 binoculars are the best instrument for viewing comets!
- The light-gathering capability of these 50mm Celestron Cometron 7x50 binoculars allows for their use in low light conditions as well as for astronomy…you will use them all the time.
- Most anyone can hand-hold a 7x50 pair of binoculars. Their relatively low power displays a wider field of view, lets a big beam of light (called the exit pupil) hit your eyes so you can see more detail, and does not cause image shake like higher power binoculars tend to do. It is for this reason that a 7x50 model, such as this pair of Cometrons, is the most widely recommended binoculars for astronomy.
More About the Celestron 7 x 50 Cometron Binoculars
Get ready for the next awe-inspiring comet with a pair of sleek, portable Celestron Cometron 7x50 binoculars. The large 50 mm objective lenses and multi-coated optics offer amazing light-gathering capabilities that bring celestial objects into bright, sharp focus, making them ideal for comet watching, stargazing, and viewing craters on the Moon. Cometron 7x50’s wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint the object you want to see, then keeps it in your field of view without constant movement. The rubberized aluminum housing of the Celestron 7x50 Cometron binoculars is durable, lightweight, and tripod adaptable for extended comfort during long stargazing sessions. These 7x50 binoculars for astronomy and terrestrial viewing come with a wide neck strap and a carrying case for security, portability, and grab-and-go convenience.
Celestron 7x50 Cometron Specifications
- Magnification: 7 x
- Exit Pupil (mm): 7.1 mm (0.28 in)
- Eye Relief (mm): 13 mm (0.51 in)
- Apparent Field of View: 6.8°
- Optical Coatings: Multi-coated
- Prism Glass (Type): BK7
- IPD Max: 72mm mm (2.83 in)
- IPD Min: 56mm mm (2.2 in)
- Close Focus: 26.2 ft / 8 m
- Relative Brightness: 50
- Water Proof: No
- Included Accessories: Neck strap, carrying case, objective lens caps, eyepiece caps, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Weight (oz): 27.3 oz (774 g)