- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron CG-4 Dual Axis Motor Drive - 93522
Celestron Dual-Axis Motor Drive - CG-4 Mount
This Celestron Dual-Axis Motor Drive, with drive corrector capabilities, is designed for Celestron's CG-4 mounts for tracking in RA and allows adjustment in DEC. It precisely controls the telescope's tracking speed during long, timed exposures of celestial objects, producing the best possible image sharpness. Precision drive correctors are a must for those with a serious interest in astrophotography or CCD imaging.
Four speeds are available: 1x (sidereal rate), 2x (for guiding control), 4x, and 8x (for centering). This precision, state-of-the-art DC motor drive operates from 4 D-cell batteries (user supplied). The batteries are installed by the user in a battery holder unit which fits into a convenient plastic pouch for protection. The hand controller module is very compact and fits easily in the palm of your hand. Motors for both axes are included, along with brackets, clutch and hardware.
Celestron Dual-Axis Motor Drive Included Components:
- Two motors
- Brackets and gears
- Clutch and hardware
- Hand Controller unit
- Connecting cables for the motors
- Battery holder (batteries not included)
- Battery holder - storage pouch