- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron Omni XLT 102 Refractor Equatorial Telescope - 21088
Ships in one day
This item is in stock and typically ships in 1 day or less.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Why we recommend
Moonglasses for your telescope! You won't believe how bright the moon is through a telescope. This Moon Filter will dim the light a bit so you can see more details. It threads onto the barrel of the included 25 mm eyepiece and any other eyepiece with a 1.25” barrel.
Why we recommend
A 2X Barlow is one of the most popular telescope accessories available because it doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece you use with it! The Omni XLT 102 comes with a 25mm eyepiece. Without the 2X Barlow, the eyepiece will produce 40X magnification. Put it in the Barlow and you'll enjoy an 80X view. For every eyepiece you buy thereafter, you will get two magnification options instead of one!
Celestron Omni XLT 102 Refractor Equatorial Telescope
New From Celestron the Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring of the optics, the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. Celestron also added their famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
Celestron Omni XLT 102 Refractor Features:
- High quality optics start with each lens and(or) mirror being hand selected, so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief
- 2-inch to 1.25-inch eyepiece adapter
- 50° FOV
- 1.25" star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- "The Sky" Level-1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Celestron Omni XLT 102 Refractor Specifications:
- Aperture: 102 mm (4.02 in)
- Focal length: 1000 mm (39.37 in)
- Focal ratio: 9.8
- Eyepiece: 1 - 25 mm (0.98 in) (40 X)
- Finderscope: 6x30
- Optical coatings: StarBright
- XLT Mount: Omni CG-4 Equatorial
- Tripod legs: 1.75" Stainless Steel
- Counterweights: 7 lb (3.2 kg) and 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Highest useful magnification: 240 X
- Lowest useful magnification: 15 X
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.5
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.36 arcsec
- Resolving power (Dawes Criterion): 1.14 arcsec
- Light gathering of power: 212 X
- Angular field of view: 1.25°
- Linear field of view: (@ 1000 yd): 66 ft (20.12 m)
- Optical tube length: 39.5 in (1003.3 mm)
- Optical tube weight: 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)
- Eq mount weight: 21 lb (9.53 kg)
- Tripod weight: 12.5 lb (5.67 kg)
- Total weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg)
|Celestron Omni XLT|
The focal ratio helps
Telescope Mount Type
Type of Electronics
|Manual - No Electronics|
Number of Refractor Elements
Focal Length (mm)
|StarBright XLT Coatings|
Limiting Stellar Magnitude
Lowest Useful Magnification
Highest Useful Magnification
Light-Gathering Power Compared to Human Eye
Telescope OTA Length (in.)
Telescope OTA Weight (lb.)
Manufacturer's warranty period, if known. Customers should communicate directly with the manufacturer regarding details of their warranty, as warranties have a tendency to change without notice.
|Celestron 2 Years|
Telescope Tripod Weight (lb.)
- Celestron 102 mm Omni XLT Refractor Telescope
- Omni CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with Setting Circles and Slow Motion Controls
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 2-inch to 1.25-inch Eyepiece Adapter
- 1.25-inch Star Diagonal
- 25mm, 1.25-inch Eyepiece with 40x Magnification
- 7 lb. and 4 lb. Counterweights
- Heavy-Duty 1.75" Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray and Bubble Level
- Starry Night Special Edition Software