- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron X-Cel LX 2.3 mm 1.25" Eyepiece - 93420
Celestron 2.3 mm X-Cel LX 1.25" Eyepiece
The newly enhanced X-Cel LX eyepiece series is what you've been waiting for in a high quality eyepiece for planetary viewing. With a brand new sleek and robust design and a twist-up eye cup (guard), these eyepieces are especially designed for comfort and ease of use. They also have a wide field of view of 60 degrees and 6-element fully multi-coated optics for magnificent wide field performance. X-Cel LX eyepieces are parfocal and require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power.
Celestron 2.3 mm X-Cel LX 1.25" Eyepiece Specifications:
- Focal Length: 2.3 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Apparent Field of View: 60°
- Barrel Size: 1.25"
- Optical Design: proprietary X-Cel LX
- No. of Lens Elements: 6
- Extendable, twist-up eyecups are easier and more comfortable, especially for eyeglass wearers
- No slip, rubber grip ring for secure handling, even in moist conditions
- Parfocal eyepieces require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power