Celestron Telescopes & Telescope Accessories
- Use this small Celestron Motor Drive to automatically track stars as they make their westward movement across the sky.
- Works with Celestron AstroMaster and PowerSeeker equatorial telescope systems, as well as any setup that employs Celestron CG-2 or CG-3 equatorial mounts.
- This single-axis motor drive from Celestron installs easily and operates via a 9V battery, no cumbersome cords required.
- Suitable for use in both the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
- Designed for CG-4 equatorial mounts, this Celestron Dual-Axis Motor Drive with drive correcting capability offers tracking in RA while permitting adjustments in DEC.
- Enables optimal image sharpness by strictly controlling your telescope's tracking speed while long, timed exposures of celestial objects are being taken.
- Offers four speeds: 1x (sidereal rate), 2x (guiding control), 4x, and 8x (centering).
- Operates via 4 user supplied D-cell batteries inserted into the battery holder unit.
- Compact enough to easily fit in the palm of your hand, the hand controller module is ergonomically comfortable to use.