- This Celestron HD Pro Wedge is expressly designed for up to 11" fork-mounted Celestron Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope models.
- Boasting a 14 mm diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw for extra strength and stability, the Celestron HD Pro Wedge minimizes vibration to allow easier rotation of heavy telescopes.
- Features a built-in telescope hand control unit holder.
- A recessed tilt plate fits the base of the telescope to enable attachment via simple rotation.
- Bulkier heavy-duty side plates offer greater rigidity for reduced vibration during imaging sessions.
- Convert your Celestron NexStar 6SE, 8SE, or Evolution alt-azimuth telescope into an equatorial system by using this Celestron Equatorial Wedge.
- Despite being relatively lightweight at 15 pounds, this Celestron Wedge accepts payloads weighing up to 36 pounds, making it easily capable of taking on an 8" OTA loaded with accessories.
- Features an integrated bubble level and latitude scale with clear markings.
- Jumbo-sized knobs make adjustments easy even under heavy loads.
- Requires no tools for both setting up and making adjustments during use.