- This brass compression ring works with 1.25" diagonals, Barlows, and other 1.25" astronomy accessories.
- If you have lost or have a damaged compression ring, this 1.25" brass compression ring is an ideal solution.
- Adding a brass compression ring to your 1.25" accessories will help your astronomy gear from being scratched during attachment.
- This replacement compression ring is easy to install.
- This 1.25" chrome barrel will work with High Point and Apertura eyepieces.
- If the chrome barrel on your eyepiece has been damaged, you can use this replacement as a solution.
- Attaching the chrome barrel is easy; simply unscrew the old and screw on the new.
- This replacement barrel is threaded to accept most 1.25" filters.
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!