- This lens pen has retractable dust brush to protect the bristles.
- The lens pen has a special non-liquid cleaning elements that will never dry out.
- Smaller aperture telescopes, eyepieces, and binoculars are the optimum instruments for this lens pen to clean.
- The pen is great for quickly and easily cleaning lenses when out in the field.
- The Vortex Lens Pen is made with a non-liquid compound that will not dry out.
- The brush side of the pen is retractable so the bristles can be protected when not in use.
- Vortex's lens pen is designed to reduce static charge.
- The cleaning pen is small and compact, making it easy to carry and use.
- The bristles of the brush are made of natural, retractable bristles.
- The cleaning tip is non-liquid and will not dry out.
- Zhumell has made the lens pen pocket size for easy transport and storage during observation sessions.
- This lens pen is great for cleaning small aperture telescopes and small lenses on eyepieces and binoculars.
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!