- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
High Point 2" Dielectric Mirror Diagonal - HPS-D2
High Point 2" Dielectric Mirror Diagonal
- The 2" Dielectric Diagonal from High Point features Dielectric Coatings with 99% reflectivity across the visible spectrum
- A 1/12th wave BK7 mirror comes standard with all Dielectric Diagonals by High Point
- CNC machined this Dielectric Diagonal looks great in any telescope
- The 2" Chrome barrel of this Dielectric Diagonal has threads to accept 2" filters
- Features non-marring brass compression rings that will not scratch the barrels of your eyepieces
- A 1.25" - 2" eyepiece adapter comes standard with this dielectric diagonal
- Weight 1 lb without 1.25" - 2" adapter and 1.3 lb with the Adapter
The 2" Dielectric Diagonal from High Point is a beautifully crafted, CNC Machined Diagonal that looks great in any telescope. Optically, this diagonal is highlighted by a 1/12 wave BK7 mirror with enhanced dielectric coatings that deliver 99% reflectivity across the visible spectrum. The chrome barrel of the diagonal is threaded to accept 2" filters. This diagonal is light and will not add precious weight to your telescope.
Included with each 2" Dielectric Diagonal is a 1.25" to 2" eyepiece adapter that allows you to use all of your eyepieces. The chrome barrel of the diagonal accepts 2" filters. Weighing only 1 lb without the eyepiece adapter and 1.3 lb with the eyepiece adapter, this diagonal won't add precious weight to your telescope.
The 2" Dielectric Diagonal from High Point offers the same performance as diagonals two times the price. Don't hesitate to put this baby in your high-end telescope, you will not be disappointed!