- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Explore Scientific 3mm 52° Argon-Purged Waterproof Eyepiece - 1.25" - EPWP5203-01
Explore Scientific 3mm 52° Argon-Purged Waterproof Eyepiece
The Explore Scientific 3mm 52° Series eyepiece will revitalize your visual astronomy experience. This multi-element eyepiece provides exceptional flat field and 52° field of view. For the price of an ordinary Plossl, you can experience the extraordinary.
With the Explore 3mm eyepiece, you will also enjoy enhanced contrast and impressive views even at the edge of field. This eyepiece produced 160x, which allows you to see faint objects easier and discern more details.
This Explore Scientific eyepiece is designed for on-axis observations and features an argon-purged, waterproof exterior that protects internal elements from moisture. In fact, internal elements will remain as pristine as the day they were assembled. This also makes cleaning the 3mm 52° eyepiece effortless. There is no risk of cleaning solution migrating from the top of the lens and seeping around edges to be trapped in between elements. It is fully EMD (Enhanced Multi-Layer Deposition) Coated with edge blackened lenses for high-power observing of planets, close-paired double stars, and bright compact deep sky objects.
Explore Scientific 3mm - 52° Waterproof Eyepiece Specs
- Eyepiece Series: Explore 52º
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Focal Length: 3mm
Apparent Field of View: 52°
Eye Relief: 15mm
Field Stop: 5mm
Includes Dust Caps: Yes
Warranty: One Year