- The aperture of the Celestron binocular viewer is 22 mm.
- Using this binoviewer gives celestial objects a three dimensional effect.
- The prisms used for this viewer are BAK-4.
- Celestron's binocular viewer has the following dimensions: 4.75" x 4.75" x 1.75".
- For finetuning this William Optics Binoviewer has eyepiece focus adjustment.
- This WO binoviewer has fully-multi coated optical elements.
- Included with this Binoviewer are two William Optics 20 mm, 1.25" eyepieces.
- The use of non-marring compression rings protect the inserted eyepieces.
- This Bino Vue Body is made for Schmidt-Cassegrain and Maksutov Cassegrain telescopes.
- Tele Vue's Bino Vue Body has 27 mm aperture prisms.
- This bino viewer is incredible to use with a simple drop-in installation.
- Tele Vue has coated the Bino Vue body with multi-coatings and dielectric beamsplitter coatings.
- Adding this Tele Vue Bino Vue Binoviewer lets users use both eyes with SCT or Mak telescopes.
- This binoviewer has 27 mm aperture prisms.
- The 2x corrector compensates for introduction of spherical, color, and astigmatism in prisms.
- Tele Vue has designed the binoviewer to have a drop in installation for 1.25" eyepieces.
- Contains 27 mm prisms with 26 mm clear aperture on the telescope side, and 25.5 mm clear aperture on the eyepiece side
- ClickLock® eyepiece clamps are ergonomically designed and feature diopter adjustment
- Comes with a padded carrying case
- 110 mm optical tube length
- This binoview accepts 1.25" eyepieces.
- Orion has included a built-in image erecting system.
- The sliding "Linear" design is great for adjusting the interpupillary distance (IPD).
- This binoviewer comes complete with a waterproof case.
- Orion's Binocular viewer uses BAK-4 Fully-Multicoated Prisms.
- Using this viewer means there is an additional 4" inward focus travel.
- The barrel size of this binoviewer is 1.25".
- The viewer nose piece is threaded to accept 1.25" filters.
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!