- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM25-EC Mount with Case and 1.75" LiteRoc Tripod - 7103EC-HC
iOptron CEM25-EC Mount with Case and 1.75" LiteRoc Tripod
The unique “Z” design of the iOptron® patented Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount, or CEM, puts the payload at the center of gravity providing greater natural stability. This means the mount is extremely light compared to its maximum payload – resulting in a mount that is portable enough for easy transportation and set-up at a remote site.
This mount sits on the iOptron LiteRoc tripod. This tripod has an upper leg diameter of 1.75" and a lower leg diameter of 1.5". With this design, the tripod is lighter and more stable than the 2" tripod. The improved leg cuffs and sockets provide more rigidity. It also has redesigned lock levers!
The adjustable counterweight bar prevents the counterweight from getting in the way of the tripod or pier when operating at a low latitude location. Polar aligning is quick and accessible all the time since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft.
With a high precision optical encoder system and advanced control technology, the iOptron CEM25-EC mount will track a star at a periodic error less than 0.3 arc second rms. A perfect portable mount for unguided astrophotography!
The iOptron CEM25 is a Center-balanced Equatorial Mount, a computerized mount that is whisper quiet and light weight! The CEM25 mount uses up to 60% less GOTO power consumption than other mounts in the same weight capacity category.
The iOptron CEM25 comes equipped with the latest advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. It comes with over 59,000 objects in its database. Plus, the Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive to use with a large 4-line LCD screen to easily set up your telescope and select where you want to go. The CEM25 – a new category of viewing and astrophotography.
- A new Center-Balanced equatorial mount design for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- High precision optical encoder system and advance control technology for accurate tracking
- PE<0.3 arc second RMS
- Payload of 27 lbs (12.3 kg) with the mount-only weight of 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with customer adjustable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Stepper motor with low power consumption
- iOptron AccuAlignTM calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for those who can’t see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Serial port for firmware upgrade and computer control
- Spring loaded Vixen-style saddle
- Stainless steel tripod with 1.75" upper leg diameter and 1.5" lower leg diameter
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- Hard case included