- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
JMI Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars with 10" Wheels - TPWULG10
About JMI Wheeley Bars
Do you wish you had an easy way to move your telescope from garage to patio or driveway? The JMI Wheeley Bars were created for just that purpose. The sturdy base with locking wheels, leveling bolts & tow handle allows you to easily move your telescope to and from your viewing location, then you can lock the wheels in place until you're ready to roll your scope back into the garage, house, storage area, or to your car for easier breakdown.
JMI Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars with 10" Wheels & Tow Bar
JMI has designed a Large Size Universal Wheeley Bar to support a wide variety of bigger tripods and telescopes. Details on which tripods are compatible are given below. /p>
Maximum Load: 300 lb. The Large Universal Wheeley Bar adjusts to fit tripods with tip-to-tip distance from 49" to 56.5", and the tip receptacle has an inside diameter of 2-3/4". This version of the JMI Large Universal Wheeley Bars includes six large 10″ all-terrain pneumatic wheels and a tow handle. A dual inboard wheel design on the rear wheels maintains a narrow profile. With these wheels, the Wheeley Bars will raise the mount approximately 3-1/4″ off the ground.
The large 10" all-terrain pneumatic rubber-tired wheels are designed for field use on rough surfaces such as grass, dirt, and gravel, or to give you a smoother ride altogether. Keep in mind that even if the dirt you are traveling over is dry, the weight of the telescope, especially if it weighs more than 100 pounds, will cause the wheels to sink into the top layer of dirt and make it hard to move your telescope. The wetter the surface and the heavier the scope, the more pronounced the sinking will be. JMI does not recommend using Wheeley Bars on these surfaces under adverse conditions, especially if you have a very heavy telescope.
JMI Large Wheeley Bars Fits the Following Telescope's Tripods*
ATS: Portable Pier mount (may require custom product if tip-to-tip distance is less than range shown below
Celestron: C14, CGE 925** / 1100** / 1400***, CI-700 mount
Meade: LX90GPS 12", LX200-ACF 12" / 14", LX200 12" (GPS and non-GPS), LX200GPS 14", LX200R 12" / 14", LXD700 / 750 mounts, RCX400 10" / 12" / 14"
Particle Wave Technologies: Monolith Pier mount
* The CGE 1400 mount may require Custom Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance.