- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bars - TPWUMED
About JMI Wheeley Bars
Do you wish you had an easy way to move your tripod-mounted telescope from garage to patio or driveway? The JMI Wheeley Bars were created for just that purpose. The sturdy base with locking wheels and leveling bolts allows you to easily move your telescope to and from your viewing location, then you can lock the wheels in place until you're ready to roll your scope back into the garage, house, storage area, or to your car for easier breakdown.
Wheeley Bars with standard 2-3/8" hard rubber wheels are designed to be used on hard, flat surfaces only. With the optional large-wheel upgrade, great care in maneuvering and ideal conditions, they can be used on grass, dirt and gravel surfaces. Wheeley Bars are generally designed to be used with the tripod legs almost fully retracted to reduce the overall width.
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bars
JMI has designed a Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar to support a wide variety of tripods and telescopes. Details on which tripods are compatible are given below. /p>
Maximum Load: 100 lb. The Medium Universal Wheeley Bar adjusts to fit tripods with tip-to-tip distance from 32.5" to 43.5", and the tip receptacle has an inside diameter of 2.25". With the standard wheels, the Wheeley Bar will raise most mounts 3.5" off the ground (5" for Astro-Physics pier mounts.)
JMI Medium Wheeley Bars Fits the Following Telescope's Tripods*
Celestron: C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT, C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT, C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S, C9¼-S, C9¼-SGT, C10-N, C10-NGT, C11-SGT, C102-HD, Celestar 8, CG-4 mount, CG-5 mount, CG-9¼, CGE 800** / 925** / 1100**, Classic 8, CPC 800 GPS / 925 GPS / 1100 GPS, Fastar 8, G-8, G8-N, G-9¼, Great Polaris C8, Great Polaris mount, NexStar 8 / 8 GPS / 8i / 8i (XLT) / 8 SE / 9¼ GPS / 11 GPS, Super C8 with adjustable tripod, Ultima 8 / 9¼ / 11.
iOptron: iEQ45 Pier Mount
Meade: 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7", 8" and 10" (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod, LS-6 / 8, LT-6 / 8, LX90-ACF 8" / 10", LX90GPS 8" / 10", LX200-ACF 8" / 10", LX400-ACF 10", LXD55 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10, LXD75 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10, ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod, LX10, LX50, LX90, LXD500 / 600 / 650 mounts, Starfinder German Equatorial 6 / 8 / 10
Orion: SkyView Pro mount
Vixen: Great Polaris mount, Great Polaris Deluxe mount
*Do not use the standard Medium Wheeley Bars for 12" or larger SCT's (even if the mount is listed above) as these telescopes are too heavy for this product. Use the JMI Heavy-Duty Medium Wheeley Bars instead.
** Your CGE mount may require Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance. It may also require the 10" Pneumatic Large Wheel Upgrade (to lower the mount to an acceptable height).