- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
JMI Motofocus for Celestron C11 and C14 - MFCPC11
JMI Motofocus Kit for Celestron C11 & C14
The JMI MotoFocus package includes a friction-driven push-on motor that conveniently attaches to the Celestron C11 or C14 focus knob shaft, as well as a hand controller with various speeds for controlling the motor to enable electronic telescope focus.
After JMI MotoFocus is installed, and you've had time to get used to the controls, you will be able to make incremental focus changes much smaller than those made manually. An additional advantage of electronic focusing is the ability to focus without physically touching the focus knob. This reduces vibration for a stable image, a perk that is especially apparent when astro-imaging.
The hand controller included with the JMI MotoFocus is operated by a single 9-Volt battery, and features electronic braking and variable speed control.
Telescopes compatible with this JMI MotoFocus Kit include:
- Ultima 11