- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
JMI Motofocus for Celestron C8 - MFC8
JMI MotoFocus Kit for Celestron C8 SCT
The JMI MotoFocus consists of a friction-driven push-on motor that attaches easily to the Celestron C8 focus knob shaft and a variable speed hand controller that controls the motor to electronically focus the telescope.
With MotoFocus installed and a little practice at the controls, you will be able to make focus changes in increments that are far smaller than those made manually. Another benefit of electronic focusing is the ability to focus without actually touching the focus knob. This will result in less vibration, and that keeps your image stable…a benefit that is especially noticeable during astrophotography.
The JMI MotoFocus controller are powered by a single 9-Volt battery and offer electronic braking and variable speed control.
Telescopes that are compatible with the JMI C8 MotoFocus includes:
- C5 (Early model dual fork arm)
- Classic 8
- Celestar 8
- CGE 800
- Great Polaris C8
- NexStar 8 GPS
- Polaris C8
- Powerstar 8
- Super C8
- Super C8+
- Super Polaris C8
- Ultima 8
- Ultima 2000