- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Losmandy 108 mm ID Dual Guide Scope Ring Set - DVR108
Losmandy 108 mm Guide Scope Ring Set
The Losmandy 108 mm Ring Set is machined in the USA. This Ring Set offers a pair of mounting rings, each having a 3-point adjustment platform for the precise centering of your optical instrument. Each Ring is attached to an inverted saddle, which will fit directly onto a dovetail plate. Works with both Losmandy "D" Style and "V" (Vixen)-Style plates. When machining this ring set Losmandy took into account factors such as lightness and rigidity, to produce a product that is second to none.
Losmandy 108 mm I.D. 3-Point Adjustment Ring Set Features and Specifications:
- 108 mm (4.25") I.D. rings with three point screw adjustments
- Delrin tips on screws protect your optical tubes
- Weight: 1.8 lb. per set
- 2 Rings per set
- Rings are each mounted on an inverted Saddle plate
- No tools needed for installation or removal
- Accepts tube size from 2.96" to 4.32"
- Height from top of dovetail plate to center of rings 3.437" for D plates, and 3.187" for V plates