- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Losmandy G-11 RA Axis Only with Tucked Motor - G11RA-AXIS
Losmandy G-11 RA Axis with Tucked Motor
Thanks to Losmandy's modular mount design you can upgrade your GM-8 equatorial mount by replacing its current Right Ascension axis with this Losmandy G11 RA Axis! Doing so will increase mount stability and raise the weight capacity to 50 pounds, The Losmandy G-11 RA Axis is beautifully machined from aluminum and stainless steel in the USA. It features a Straight Thru High Torque Servo Motor that is "tucked in", just like the RA motor on the GM811.
With the G-11 RA Axis and your GM8 mount you will have a heavy-duty option for imaging and home use (G11 RA and GM8 Dec) as well as a lighter weight option (GM8 RA and Dec) for travel.
- Fully machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized
- Complete stainless steel hardware
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings
- 5.625” diameter, 360 tooth, 7075 aluminum worm gear
- Ball bearing contained, dual supported ground High Precision Brass Worm
- Variable slip clutch single knob per axis model
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shaft