- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Losmandy Garmin GPS for Gemini 2 GoTo System - GPS2
Garmin GPS for Gemini 2 GoTo System
- Add GPS to a Losmandy GM-8, G-11, Titan, or G9 mount that has the Gemini 2 GoTo System installed.
- GPS functionality is not required for your Gemini 2, but it is especially helpful for those who travel with their telescope and like the instant lat/long information GPS provides.
- Plugs into Port 1 on the Gemini 2 system. Does not work with the Gemini 1.
Adding GPS to your telescope provides you with additional information:
- Date & Time in UTC.
Once you have the longitude, latitude, and date/time provided by the GPS, Gemini 2 can calculate star positions from any location.
How to Use the Garmin GPS:
- Plug in the single connector into Port 1 of the Gemini 2 panel.
- Make sure that the GPS unit is away from the mount.
- Turn on the Gemini 2, wait 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the Gemini 2, wait 15 seconds and then turn it back on.
- All information will be downloaded automatically into the Gemini 2 unit.
- Unplug the Garmin GPS unit. You can do this with out turning off the Gemini 2.