- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Losmandy Titan RA Axis Only with Tucked Motor - TRA-AXIS
Losmandy Titan RA Axis with Tucked Motor
Thanks to Losmandy's modular mount design you can upgrade your GM-11 equatorial mount by replacing its current Right Ascension axis with this Losmandy Titan RA Axis! Doing so will increase mount stability and raise the weight capacity to 75 pounds, The Losmandy Titan RA Axis is beautifully machined from aluminum and stainless steel in the USA.
With the Titan RA Axis and your GM11 mount you will have a heavy-duty option for imaging and home use (Titan RA and GM11 Dec) as well as a lighter weight option (G11 RA and Dec) for travel.
- Fully machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized
- 1.96" diameter stainless steel shaft tubing with .250" wall thickness
- 6.750" diameter Worm Gear, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coating
- Worm precision ground brass
- Double ended, ball bearing supported single part worm housing design with modifiable preload
- 5.062” diameter needle thrust bearings
- 3.500” diameter sealed ball bearings
- 3.100” diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear
- Novel tangent arm design altitude adjustment 12-70 degrees, fully locking with large knob for smooth alignment
- Latitude scale is laser engraved in increments of 2 degrees
- One knob azimuth control, two directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles
- 6.0" diameter single knob variable slip clutch design
- 360º DEC. axis rotation enables constant photographing through the meridian
- RA worm gear is fully enclosed
- Weight: 44 lbs.