- Using this accessory adapter allows users to use 2" accessories with Meade LX or ACF 200 telescopes.
- Note that the length of the adapter can cause a diagonal to contact the drive base when moving through the forks.
- The lower portion of the adapter can be removed to increases clearance.
- Meade's adapter is 2.9" in length and weighs 7 ounces.
- This visual back screws onto the 2" rear cell of Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- The eyepiece holder is designed to hold 1.25" eyepieces.
- Because of the design, this visual back can also accept any 1.25" barrel accessory.
- Using this allows for direct observations from an SCT.