Mounts & Accessories
- Meade Adapter Plate for attaching LX90 model telescopes to Meade Equatorial Wedges.
- Facilitates precise polar alignment for astro-imaging.
- Makes the standard three hole mounting pattern found on Meade wedges compatible with the single central mounting bolt all LX90 telescopes require.
- Supplies all LX90 sizes with the rigid stability necessary for mounting to any Meade Equatorial Wedge.
- This Meade Standard Equatorial Wedge enables long-exposure astrophotography with 7” Mak-Cass as well as 8” SCT and ACF telescopes by allowing alt-azimuth style field rotation in equatorial mode.
- Conforms to the area between the telescope and standard field tripod.
- User-friendly knobs allow adjustments for both setting latitude angle and for accurate polar alignment.
- Boasting sturdy construction, the Meade Standard Equatorial Wedge provides a solid foundation for astrophotography applications with 7" and 8" telescopes.
- This Meade X-Wedge Equatorial Wedge facilitates extended astro-imaging exposures longer than about 5 minutes using Meade LX200 and LX600 Schmidt-Cassegrain and ACF telescope models.
- Fits between the telescope and the tripod to allow equatorial-style mounts to be tilted to correspond with the observer's latitude for precise polar alignment for your telescope.
- The Meade X-Wedge is an exceptionallly heavy-duty wedge that provides mounting with excellent vibration damping that is both secure and stable.
- Made from ultra-rigid precision CNC-machined aircraft grade aluminum with smooth and accurate adjustments for altitude and azimuth.