- This Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory Module is a 16-channel GPS receiver that is capable of ascertaining your telescope's precise location along with other critical data needed to find objects in the night sky.
- Compatible with all Celestron computerized telescopes save for the SkyProdigy series.
- Plugs into the drive base port of your telescope for better initial star alignment accuracy.
- Links up to one of several Global Positioning Satellites in order to automatically download exact time, data, latitude, and longitude data.
- Inputs date, time, and location data into the SynScan hand controller
- Compatible with all mounts using the SynScan Hand Controller
- The SkyFi 3 Adapter is designed to enable wireless telescope control via an iOS or Android smart device's WiFi function.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery is incorporated into the SkyFi 3 in order to provide up to 12 hours of field use!
- Offers compatibility with telescopes that have RS-232 serial interfaces, as well as with more recent Meade USB-only telescopes.
- This exceptionally compact device comes with a Velcro belt for attaching to a telescope mount or tripod.
- Includes a micro USB power adapter to provide external power.
- Enable wireless telescope control via your smartphone or tablet by connecting this Celestron SkyPortal WiFi Module to your computerized telescope hand controller auxiliary port.
- Includes Celestron's free SkyPortal app with more than 100,000 celestial objects to explore.
- Operates using your telescope's power, no batteries required.
- Take a tour of the night sky based on your exact location and time, and listen to descriptions detailing hundreds of the most popular celestial objects.
- This Orion GPS Kit is a plug-in device that provides GoTo telescope mounts with automatic geographical location and time data taken directly from GPS satellites.
- Compatible with several Orion telescopes and mounts including the SkyQuest XTg and XXg Dobsonian, StarSeeker IV GoTo telescopes, SkyView Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount, Sirius EQ-G and Sirius Pro AZ/EQ-G Mounts, Atlas EQ-G and Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G Mounts, and the HDX1100 EQ-G Mount.
- Intermediate and advanced amateur astronomers who observe and image from more than one location will find that this Orion GPS Kit saves them valuable time typically spent entering the information needed for proper computerized telescope mount alignment.
- The Orion GoTo Hand Controller with 3.32 or later firmware version is required for use.
- This Losmandy Garmin GPS system provides telescopes with latitude, longitude, and UTC time and date information.
- Compatible with GM-8, G-11, Titan, and G9 equatorial mounts with Losmandy Gemini 2 installed.
- Connects to the Gemini 2's Port 1 outlet and is not suitable for use with the Gemini 1.
- GPS capability is especially useful for those who frequently travel to different locations to view or image and need instant latitude/longitude data.
- iOptron internal GPS Module with 32 channels.
- Converts your SmartStar Cube-E mount into a GPS mount.
- The iOptron GPS Module is also a capable substitute unit for Cube-G, Cube Pro, MiniTower, MiniTower II, and MiniTower Pro mounts.
- The SkyBT Bluetooth Adapter is an extremely compact, completely Plug & Play unit that enables wireless control via Android devices.
- Uses a DB9 male connector to easily fit RS232 serial ports.
- Runs on two alkaline or rechargeable AAA batteries (sold separately) for between 8 and 10 hours of telescope control on each new set of batteries.
- As a Class 1 Bluetooth device, the SkyBT has a much larger range, usually around 100 meters, when compared to more inexpensive bluetooth adapters.
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!