- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Orion Paragon Plus Parallelogram-Style Binocular Mount and Tripod - 05379
Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod
- Eliminates arm strain and shakiness for exceptional viewing comfort, accepts binoculars up to 80mm
- Features sliding counterweight for balance, L-adapter for binocular attachment, and a pinch-free design to save your fingers!
- Paragon XHD tripod features leg-locks and graduated marks for easy and repeatable setup in the field
- Maximum binocular height is 7-feet 7-inches, minimum height is 2-feet 7-inches
- Weighs 19.8 lbs assembled
The Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount with the Orion Paragon-Plus XHD Extra Heavy-Duty Tripod takes stargazing with binoculars to a completely different level!
Imagine having no more arm strain, shakiness, or losing your target when trying to show someone the amazing view that you're enjoying through your binoculars. This easy to set up system allows you to easily raise or lower your binoculars while staying fixed on a target, even when you're observing at the zenith. This way the whole family can enjoy the same view, short or tall.
With the ability to mount your favorite binoculars as large as 80mm in aperture, Orion's parallelogram-style Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount with XHD Extra Heavy-Duty is a must have. Featuring a sliding counterweight for perfect balance and an L-adapter that allows attaching almost any tripod-adaptable binoculars with 1 3/8" (35mm) or more of space around the tripod adapter port.
Constructed of aluminum, the Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Orion Paragon-Plus XHD Extra Heavy-Duty Tripod (less pan head) each come fully assembled and provide a maximum binocular height of 7' 7" and minimum height of 2' 7”.
Orion Paragon Plus Mount & Tripod Specifications
- Weight Rating: 6 Pounds
- Dovetail Bar System: Yes
- Tripod Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Weight, Mount/Tripod: 19.6 Pounds
- Weight, Fully Assembled: 19.8 Pounds
- Warranty: One year