- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro Mono Astrophotography Camera - 52031
Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro Monochrome Camera Highlights
- Super sensitive monochrome camera perfect for autoguiding as well as imaging.
- Extraordinary 74% quantum efficiency guarantees accurate guiding for sharp, precise images.
- Extremely fast up to 200 fps frame rate enables the capture of every clear viewing moment.
- Comes with official Orion AstroCap software and ASCOM driver.
- Sleek, lightweight design contains an integrated ST-4 port for simple mount connection and is compatible with off-axis guiders.
Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro Monochrome Camera Additional Info
Take the next step in guiding precision and multi-use imaging flexibility with this Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro Monochrome Astrophotography Camera. Although the main purpose of this highly sensitive imaging device's design is accurate autoguiding, it also serves as a superior quality camera for astro-imaging.
With an incredible 74% quantum efficiency, the Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro, which features a built-in ST-4 port, actually "guides" you toward capturing images with improved precision and clarity due to its high sensitivity when employed as an autoguider. The sleek, lightweight design of this camera provides enhanced back-focus range and better compatibility with off-axis guiders as well as other guiding and imaging accessories.
The StarShoot AutoGuider Pro features a 1/3" CMOS sensor resolution of 1280x960 (1.2 MP) that helps the user attain exceptionally accurate autoguiding, and also makes it an ideal solar system imaging device with the ability to take sharp monochrome lunar and planetary exposures. This camera has an remarkably fast frame rate of up to 200 fps (frames per second) to guarantee you'll capture even the briefest moments of clear viewing for excellent results.
This multi-purpose camera can even be used to image galaxies, nebulae, and other deep space objects due to its extended 10 min. maximum exposure time. Conversely, it can also take quick exposures in as low as 20 ms. And since the StarShoot AutoGuider sports a monochrome imaging chip, you can decide on the correct balances of LRGB and narrowband filters to highlight details.
Package comes with Orion AstroCap software loaded with capture features like histogram, focus aids, auto dark frame removal, exposure and gain settings, and more. Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit). Includes ASCOM driver.
The versatile Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro comes with an array of handy items including a nosepiece threaded for use with 1.25" filters, a parfocal ring for helping to match eyepiece focus to camera focus, USB cable, secure RJ-11 autoguider cable, and a foam-lined tin case to avoid damage during transport.
Orion StarShoot AutoGuider Pro Mono Camera Specifications
- Best for imaging: Solar, lunar, planetary & Messier objects
- Imaging Sensor: Aptina Mono CMOS MT9M034
- Imaging Sensor Size: 1/3"
- Pixel Array: 1280 x 960
- Pixel Size: 3.75 x 3.75 microns
- Imaging Chip: Monochrome
- Video Frame Rate: Up to 200 fps
- Autoguider Capability: Yes
- Minimum Exposure: 20 ms
- Maximum Exposure: 600 seconds
- A/D Conversion: 8 bit
- TEC Cooling: No
- IR Filter: No
- Mounting: 1.25" nozzle
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10
- Binning: 1x1, 2x2
- Weight: 2 oz.